Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Here it goes

Well, if everyone else is doing it why not me hey. I figured it's about time I jumped on the bandwagon. I love checking up on peoples lives and getting a peak at what they've been up to, dreaming about, or just thinking about. And so really why not start a blog for myself. A couple of weeks my dear roommate moved on to the booming metropolis of Hepburn, which leaves me by myself. For the most part I really like it, but there are times when I just feel like talking. Really it's just how I was made I guess. I definitely process through talking it out, as Amy well knows. But now she is no longer available to hear my ramblings at the end of the day so I thought I would use this as place to process and ramble and just talk about life. Hope you like it, and I'm just going to say it, I also hope you comment :). Alright, here it goes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

It's darn good to have you in our little online neighbourhood, Dana. It's almost as though we're all back in youth group! Well, ok, not really, but it's still cool to hear what's going on with everyone.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home