Monday, June 19, 2006

So...

I really don't have much to write right now... but I'll try cause I want to know if this blog feed thing I'm doing is working. Hmmm, what can I say.... Here I'm going to ask Erica a question and then I'll answer it, ok, here I go... "Dana, what am I reading?" - Gee Erica, I don't know, oh --- it's your cool CSI story book to go along with your finished puzzle. Shouldn't you be using the lazer decoder to read that book, hahahaha.... ok, here's another one.... "Dana, do you think your flowers look pretty?" - Yes, I do, they smell lovely too, especially the freesia, thanks Erica, you really know how to cheer a girl up, my flowers on the balcony however do not look as great because I forgot that the rain we had could not reach them on out little deck, hmmm, I hope they live... ok here's another one... "Who is Jay Smith?" - asked Erica as she was intent on solving the crime, I really don't know I hate puzzles and have a bit of ADD which allows me not to be into hard questions that take me longer than two minutes to answer... ok, and I know you wanted to read another, so here you go, one last and final question... "Why am I so darn sexy?" - hmmmm, I just don't know what to say to that one and so with that I am off. I hoped you enjoyed reading about the last 5 minutes in the Erica and Dana home... come by and visit sometime... It's a good time... hope you have a good night...

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Smith said...

I know why you're so sexy... its because of your merry christmas card hanging on my fridge... now that is sexy...

9:18 AM  
Blogger Erica R said...

Funny Girls....

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home