Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm back...

I got back a couple days ago. It was a great trip but all seems like a blur to me right now. It was amazing to meet so many people from different parts of the world. India is an overload to the senses and it made me very much want to explore this country some day. And Ethiopia.. well, I didn't think I would be so touched to be back in Africa. It really does get in your blood. The first few days everything made me smile. I have stories upon stories to tell and I will but I do't have the brain power to tell them right now. So I thought I'd post some pictures from the trip. My pictures aren't back yet, but these are some from the people that were on the trip with me...


6 Comments:

Blogger Myriam said...

Oh my - are those the kids from the stairs?? They are beyond adorable! Hey neighbour - you wanna come over for supper tomorrow? heehee.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Erica R said...

Hey traveler,

Welcome Home! I am pumped to hear about your adventures...I will see you soon and I expect to get an earful!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Aww - cute kids! I can't wait to see the rest of your pics! WE need to hang out soon!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I love you - welcome home. I hope you take the time to process through it all; I can't imagine!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

I am glad you were able to travel and learn some things. I read the YWAM book and thought of you. God has really taken you on a journey of obedience and blessed you in that obedience. I am excited for how He is and how He will continue to use you.

4:02 PM  
Blogger brendo said...

Ah-ha. I was pretty sure you and Allison P. were on the same India/Africa trip. How many could there be? You also travelled with what appears to be Fred Penner. Lucky you.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home