Saturday, September 16, 2006

What a wonderful evening...

I have to say I just had a great night last night. It was a reunion of sorts really. Amy, Peter and me. You see when amy and I used to live together on 514-12th Street East (ha, I can hear neighbour Jeff calling the house and telling us who has was adding in his address - just in case we forgot he lived across the hall) we used to have game nights with Peter. Many an evening was spent playing games and eating popcorn. It was lovely. So last night was a reunion. It was to be games night, and we did play a fair amount of skipbo but then we decided to take a break and go play in the puddles. Good thing Peter has worked in the bush cause we were all three oufitted quite well with boots and pants and jackets and hats (some being water proof and some being not water proof we sooned learned). We drove around the city in search of great puddles and definitely found some. I lost my boot in something that was more like a pond than a puddle. We played a Kinsmen park and then all went home soaking wet... I wish I had some pictures cause it was great fun. We changed into warm cozy clothes only to play more cards, smoke some sheesha, ete some popcorn and watch some tv. All in all a wonderful night.

I started to think about my friends and how much I really do love them. (queue cheesy music - is that the write queue to use???) no need to get all emotional, but I was thinking about how sometimes I get so restless and want to leave and then nights like last night happen, where we all just have fun and don't have to care about what's going to happen next and all of a sudden I really like where I am right now...

Here's a few pictures of our annual Valentines Day night...



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss Dana! I love reading your antics, dear. I miss you. I think it's high time we caught up. Will call this week. much love.

3:38 AM  
Blogger Amy Smith said...

Good times!! We need to do Bingo again!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Denita Dyck said...

ah peter. i was once set up on a blind date with him. had a great time until my gay uncle hit on him. peter didn't like that.

7:00 PM  
Blogger karina said...

haha. awesome. actually did you know that peter and boots go back a ways - he had this make believe band at bethany called dueck and the hipwaders or something like that...he'll probably deny it but it's true

11:36 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Fun times with Peter. Yep most people have fun when he's around. And you and Amy are fun to so I am sure it really was a fun time. :0)

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeburritos says:
Dancing and spanish preactice
Want to learn how to Salsa? You can get free lessons Friday nights at EE Burrito (the corner of 22nd St West and Avenue P)a restaurant worth visiting for the Latin American food alone. The free dancing makes it even better!
The Grupo Maya at Latin Night with DJ Juan Valdez.
Come out for free dance lessons, $5 double martinis, and new menu tasting platters.

TANKS TO GRUPO MAYA DAISY, KHISHNA, SONIA, TONY, KAREN, SOFIA, BONI, JUAN VALDEZ Y TODOS QUINES HAN PARTICIPAdo en este proyecto

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home