Monday, January 15, 2007

what happens in apartment #307 when Erica is grumpy...

So do ever have one of those days that just seems good... you get laundry done, clean the bathroom and finally realize the sink is in fact a pearly white, have good conversations and times with friends, lunch with the fam, and even work out... yes people that was my day. One of those good ones. After a busy week of Bethany missions, I just relaxed and caught up on stuff around here. All was good... I was sitting here after being out for the evening chatting on msn with my dear Brazilian friend and then my dear, sweet room-mate walked in... I have not seen her really in the past few days. Kinda forgot what she looked like really. I got home good and early to spend some time with her when she got home... but... she didn't have a good day... and when erica doesn't have a good day nobody has a good day... so instead of a joyous greeting I was greeted with a grunt... I tried to stay out of her way... but I didn't want to be rude and make her day worse... what to do... what to say... 'oh no, I thought... she's a ticking time bomb, please Jesus, don't let me set her off.'... so i say a few things... she calls me a priss... and then it happens I through caution to the wind... I know I shouldn't, but I laugh at her... I laugh at her cause a few weeks ago she told me how 2000 and 'heaven' was going to be the best most positive year... she proceded to tell me how she would no longer be negative... and where as I knew she meant it, I knew it just is not possible to be a positive person all the time, so I laughed... cause ha, I told you so...

3 Comments:

Blogger Myriam said...

Woah - I hope my roommies don't blog about my bad days!! :)
Just thinking about you and hoping you're well. Love ya

1:10 AM  
Blogger Princess Warrior said...

You shouldn't be so mean, but alas what's a girl to do in the face of grumpiness. I jus read her blog before yours. I learned something about grumpiness, but I am not going to tell her unless she wants to know. Have a fantastic day!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Ha! look at you being all mean to me when I'm grumpy. Adding to the grumpiness... for shame :)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home