Monday, September 25, 2006

So, I'm going to take a bit of a blogging break...

So, as the title says I am in fact going to take a bit of a blogging break. It's true, I don't write a lot to begin with and so many of you might be saying, what's the big deal. But you see I think I've chosen to take a break from the whole blogging world. I'm almost embarressed to say it but it just sucks you in and I end up wasting so much time sitting in front of this computer looking at peoples lives I barely know and wondering what my life would be like if it were like this or that. It's not that I sit here pining away for others lives but it does stir up something in me that makes me a little restless, and so I'm trying to still those thoughts. I heard this wonderful sermon this week-end titled 'the house of thoughts' and saying your mind is going to be the biggest battleground, and is like a letter for the world to see, and basically asking what are you going to write on your mind for the world to see. And so I want to spend time writing good things on this mind, focusing on what God has around me and what He has put in me. It might be just for a week, or I might realize I don't need to spend as much time looking at others lives. Who knows, i might just be back next week, ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Good plan. Although it is nice to read your thoughts and what you've been up to when I haven't seen you in awhile.
I've started a blog for Oliver...
adventuresofoliver.blogspot.com
We will soon have the internet at our house so I'm going to try and update it regularly. -Dana

4:45 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I think you need to start writing again...

12:37 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

I think you need to start writing again...

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..i'm missing you so much! that's me Danubia!!!! sorry but i din't have time to replay your email.i'll do that!!!!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home