Saturday, January 20, 2007

Oh summer... where art thou???

Alright, I was realizing that I don't like blogs without pictures and so I thought I should put up a few pics. So I was looking through my pictures and memories of my kids and this summer were fresh in my mind. How I loved this summer... Winter blues have seemed to hit hard this year and the only reason I can think is because the summer was just so beautiful... So here are a few pictures of my lovely children and neighbourhood and a little bit of this past summer....





5 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I agree - we need some summer right about now. Great pics!
You still haven't changed your links...
See ya on Tuesday.

4:54 PM  
Blogger FirstNationSensation said...

AWWWWWW, yup thats what I said when I saw the pics- sweet memories and sweet kids. Have fun in your travels!
Jo

10:47 AM  
Blogger Denita Dyck said...

i am impressed with the quality of your photos... they capture so much!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

My first comment didn't go up - so here I go again.

Your kids? What am I? Chopped liver? Do I mean nothing at al???!!?? I even took half those pictures. Hey - that means you owe me money. Fool.

5:57 PM  
Blogger brendo said...

Dana, I don't know if I will make it out to Sask until the fall...maybe easter, I'm not sure. Anyway, you should email me your number as I would like to strongly encourage you to travel by bike.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home