Saturday, January 20, 2007

Things that make me smile today...

Alright, I was realizing that I don't like blogs without pictures and so I thought I should put up a few pics. So I was looking through my pictures and memories of my kids and this summer were fresh in my mind. How I loved this summer... Winter blues have seemed to hit hard this year and the only reason I can think is because the summer was just so beautiful... So here are a few pictures of my lovely children and neighbourhood and a little bit of this past summer....





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my friend! looking all these pictures! made me miss my time over there trying to help with kids club!!!
take care!!!
love you!!!
Danubia from Brazil:)

10:38 AM  
Blogger andrew + camille said...

those are some awesome pics..
i really wanna come visit you guys sometime on appl*by drive or whatever ya call it.??
just got an email from simon this morning and it made me smile, he just got back from a vacation with 24 kids!! hahaha..:)

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home