Sunday, May 27, 2007

seven things you just might not know about me...

Well, it looks like I've been tagged by my dearest roomie Erica... Really it's a good thing cause it's about time i updated this thing... Ok, here is goes...

7. My favourite colour is purple... that deep, almost navy/purplish colour... although i don't own any clothing in this colour and have viritually no items displaying this colour, when I see it in a picture or painting something in me really enjoy's it...
6. i dream if being a hippy... of living in the country and living off the land, and riding my bike, and not really working cause i don't need to because everyone in the little community i live all helps each other... really it will be bliss...
5. i really only look at blogs with pictures... which is funny cause i rarely put pictures on mine...
4. i took piano lessons all of my growing up years but now feel like i have lost most of this ability which is unfortunate cause I was actually kinda good...
3. i worked at taco time... not for very long... it wasn't my favourite job in the world... but i do have to say before i worked there i didn't like there i didn't like the food at all and after i worked there i did... isn't it suppose to work the other way around???
2. I really am not too fond of animals... i would like to have a fish... and if a dog is well trained then i think i kinda will like it... but the thought of having many animals run around my house just doesn't appeal to me...
1. and finally, i am making a bit of a life change in the next while and have decided to go back to school... as of this fall i will no longer work at the most wonderful organization on the face of this planet (much to my sadness)... instead i have decided to join the ranks of many and wander the campus of the university of saskatchewan... my goal right now is to become a teacher... and the more i think about it the more i am very, very excited...


so there you go... i don't expect many people still read this considering that i update like every 3 months... however i do wonder which of things surprised you...

oh and now i tag oliver (or dana), matt, cam, simon, brendan, and evan... basically the dalmeny crew...

10 Comments:

Blogger 1 said...

you know, you can't be a hippie if you don't like animals.

silly dana.

Thanks for making my Monday fantastic!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So your journey continues with a new curve. May God bless the journey and the destination! Love,

Sylvia McC

5:56 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Finally she posts! Ha haaa... how exciting. Truly Fern - you got good things to say; don't stop now!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jennine said...

you'll make a GREAT teacher, I'm sure of it ;)

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. It is good to hear what is new with you. I am excited to hear that you are planning to go back to school to become a teacher. I think that is a great idea. Good luck with all of that.
Rachel J

12:57 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

Congrats on going back to school. You'll be a great teacher. MCC is a good organization. Trev's heart is to go to Iran one day with them. I'm still praying about it.

11:12 AM  
Blogger The Friesens said...

Hi Dana! We were ceartainly sourprise to hear you are quiting MCC! But I think going back to school is a great idea and I know you will make an excellent teacher! I was also sourprise to hear you are not into animals. ((HUGS))

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey my friend...where have you been? i miss you so much!!!!
do you still remember me?
Danubia from Brazil :)

8:30 PM  
Blogger La Vie Photography said...

Yeah!!! Reunited. sallyjorgensen@msn.com.

miss you.

9:09 AM  
Blogger betty said...

dude....you would look fantastic in a deep deep purple...I DO NOT own anything in that color...i repeat...do not....so don't come steal it...although to see you...maybe it would be worth it? on second thought I have a great dress....and sweater and tee....come get it...

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home